Please activate your Course Cats license to remove this message. Thank you!

How to Play Better Golf Without Hitting One More Practice Ball

This is the perfect time to work on your mental game.

“Confidence is King”

If you cannot manage your mind on (and off) the golf course, it doesn’t matter how much talent you have or how many lessons you take, or how many range balls you hit.

If you are struggling with getting the results you think you should on the golf course then you need this course.

Jim Flick, my late mentor, said:

“Golf is 90% mental and the other 10% is mental too”

Keep going to the range, keep taking lessons, keep practicing and  improving.

I absolutely encourage it.

But right now with the courses closed, this is the perfect time to work on your brain.

this is the range for your brain. 

You need to spend some of your time here so that you can let your talents shine on the course, enjoy the game more, reduce frustration and make the most of the hard work you have already put into the game.

Join me in this 3 Part Live Training Series where I teach you the skills to manage your mind on the golf course and discover what is keeping you from playing your best golf.

 

Discover:

  • Why you can’t take your game to the golf course
  • How your golf beliefs are holding you back
  • How to use the scientific method to fast track your improvement
  • The formula that is the secret to managing your thoughts on and off the course
  • How you have more control over your golf results than you think
  • What your main golf emotion reveals about you and your golf
  • The golf expectations that keep you from playing your best
  • Golf constraint and how it affects your consistency
  • The truth about golf confidence

Gain all the tools and insight you need to play better without having to hit one more practice ball.

This is the perfect time to work on your mental game.

Join me live or watch the replay.

First date Tuesday April 7th, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.

Link provided at checkout.

 

3 Part Live Virtual Training

$97

one-time

You receive access to all three virtual trainings upon checkout.

Download a series of worksheets to use throughout the series.

Access to replays available for a limited time

Join Now